Chris McCarty's Extreme Fitness with P90X!

Look at the photo to the far left.   I was that person for 10 years.   I am changing all that now.   I do not contend to have ALL the answers, but from what I have learned about fitness and nutrition over the past year, I know that I can help you.   Are you ready to change that person you see in the mirror?   If so: 

Monday, April 28, 2008

P90X GRADUATE!!!


Wow, 90 days have flown by!  I am sorry I have not posted in a while.  There are times where life gets in the way.  But, as of today I am a P90X graduate.   I have completed the 90 days.  It was a wonderful ride.  

I will be posting my 90 day pics within the next couple days and will post a video on youtube for anyone interested in seeing my progress.

What happens now?  Well, it's not over.   I actually started "doubles" today for several weeks before a week of vacation.  I want to push myself as hard as I can before I have a full week off.  

When I return I am going to start a NEW round of P90X.  That's right - it's not just for 90 days people.  It is a new life style and I want to complete several rounds of P90X and see just where I can push my body.

It was great the first 90 days.   Hope you join me in future rounds!!

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Good for you! I am currently in my 3rd week of P90X. Can't wait til the end! (in more ways than one!) :)