Chris McCarty's Extreme Fitness with P90X!

Look at the photo to the far left.   I was that person for 10 years.   I am changing all that now.   I do not contend to have ALL the answers, but from what I have learned about fitness and nutrition over the past year, I know that I can help you.   Are you ready to change that person you see in the mirror?   If so: 

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Correcting myself


I just wanted to add a quick post about the article I posted about "Gaining Muscle while losing Fat".   

While the article certainly says it CAN be done, I did not want to make it appear that it was common place or that P90X was the exact same thing.  If you read the article, it is clear that it is a VERY intense process and very strict.   I really only posted it because the topic came up in our Team Performance thread.

The key with P90X is muscle confusion.  You can certainly use the program to attain whatever your goal is.   Want to shred fat?  You can do that.  Want to increase your size?  You can do that too.  

But I want to agree with what someone told me - either way it is HARD work.  No magic pill or quick fix here and that is the way it should be.   Nothing worthwhile is easy.    I know that very well from years of trying the quick fixes, fads, pills, etc.  

The only thing that P90X promises and I'll promise the same thing - if  you follow the program and do the work - you will get results.    

To your health,

Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heard you got 2 tickets to the gun show?