Chris McCarty's Extreme Fitness with P90X!

Look at the photo to the far left.   I was that person for 10 years.   I am changing all that now.   I do not contend to have ALL the answers, but from what I have learned about fitness and nutrition over the past year, I know that I can help you.   Are you ready to change that person you see in the mirror?   If so: 

Thursday, April 3, 2008

BY REQUEST - Exact P90X workout times!!!

Again, remember what I said.  There is warm up, stretching, cool down & stretching w/ every workout, so these times include all that.   However PLEASE do not ever skip the warm up or cool down - they are very important.   Anyway, by request, here are the exact times: 

Chest & Back   52:50
Plyometrics     58:36
Shoulders & Arms 59:53
Yoga X 1:32:24 
Legs & Back 58:56
Kenpo X 55:46
X Stretch 57:32
Core Synergistics 57:27
Chest/Shoulders/Tri's 55:44
Back & Biceps 51:36
Cardio X 43:18
Ab Ripper X 16:07

Now before you get worried about how LONG Yoga X is, it can be shortened.   I would prefer you do the entire workout.   But the middle is pretty much stretching, so if you must shorten it, then the stretching after the pose moves can be skipped.   Let me know if there are any questions about that.

To your health!

Chris

1 comment:

Krista D. said...

Wow, those are all longer than I thought they would be! I would have to get up at 5 to do them! I still haven't figured out why it takes me 15 minutes to get ready for my workouts, though. I even set out my clothes and everything. I guess I don't function as well before my showers!

But if you think about it, that is really only 6 and 1/2 hours of your week that you have to set aside for workouts. Unless you're doing doubles or something, of course. ...There is a rest day, right?