Chris McCarty's Extreme Fitness with P90X!

Look at the photo to the far left.   I was that person for 10 years.   I am changing all that now.   I do not contend to have ALL the answers, but from what I have learned about fitness and nutrition over the past year, I know that I can help you.   Are you ready to change that person you see in the mirror?   If so: 

Monday, June 2, 2008

Round #2 --- P90X Part II


Ok, so I completed the first 90 days and had pretty good results.  

I then did a couple weeks of "Doubles" in which I was doing additional cardio 3 x's per week.   For anyone considering this, it was not easy.   Your diet has to be spot on or you're just spinning your wheels.

I then  had a week off of working out.  I went to Myrtle Beach with my Dad to play some golf.  It was good to have a week off and let my body recover.

But I was eager to get back and start again.  I simply started over - Day 1.  I am not doing the Phase I diet yet, but I may start it back up to continue the fat loss.

But getting back into it was easy - as far as motivation.   I just could not believe how sore I was with just taking a week off the workouts.  My goodness my legs and back were sore!!  But it was great to be back in the swing.

I am now pushing toward my new goals and hope there are some people out there who would like to join me.  

Have a great week everyone!!

Chris

No comments: