Chris McCarty's Extreme Fitness with P90X!

Look at the photo to the far left.   I was that person for 10 years.   I am changing all that now.   I do not contend to have ALL the answers, but from what I have learned about fitness and nutrition over the past year, I know that I can help you.   Are you ready to change that person you see in the mirror?   If so: 

Monday, March 31, 2008

What the heck is Juice Plus+???


If you have noticed my links to the left there, you may have noticed one of the links is Juice Plus+.   What the heck is that you may ask?  

The quick answer is that it is 17 Fruits, Veggies & Grains picked at peak ripeness, juiced and dried at very low temps to maintain the nutrients and then the powder is put into capsule form.

It carries a nutrition label.   It is NOT a supplement.  It is food.  Whole food.   The water, sugar & salt are taken out during the drying process, but the nutrients remain intact.  Let's face it, we are not vitamin deficient - we ARE whole food deficient.    Juice Plus+ is also the most researched health/nutrition product on the market.   If you are interested in the studies that have been done on and with Juice Plus+, let me know. 

Do you get your 9-13 servings of raw Fruits & Veggies each day?  Heck, who does?  While Juice Plus+ does NOT replace eating fruits & vegetables (and I suggest you do so as much as possible) it IS the next best thing.  

To your health!

Chris

No comments: