Chris McCarty's Extreme Fitness with P90X!

Look at the photo to the far left.   I was that person for 10 years.   I am changing all that now.   I do not contend to have ALL the answers, but from what I have learned about fitness and nutrition over the past year, I know that I can help you.   Are you ready to change that person you see in the mirror?   If so: 

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Getting Started w/ P90X!


Now, let's get started! . . . . 

If you would like to take advantage of my FREE Personal Coaching, use this link to sign up for your free account with Team Beachbody.   The link is coded with my coach ID and Team Beachbody will immediately assign me as your coach.  You'll be listed on my coach's dashboard as a client.   Again, this costs you nothing except about 20 seconds.  Please be sure to make note of your username and password.   Besides my coaching, you will also receive free access to Team Beachbody's online gym (WOWY) and be able to win up to $1,000 each day just for working out, plus you can log in and shop for official Team Beachbody products from the Team Beachbody store.  


2 comments:

mjfish66 said...

This is my son and he looks 10-15 years younger with this weight loss and power90 use! I say go for it!
Don't get discouraged!

love,
mom

Anonymous said...

Chris is my brother and I haven't seen him look this good in 10 years! I about fell off my chair when I saw the results after only 60 days.
As someone working on her own health, he's inspired me to take it up a notch.
You won't meet a better person!