Chris McCarty's Extreme Fitness with P90X!

Look at the photo to the far left.   I was that person for 10 years.   I am changing all that now.   I do not contend to have ALL the answers, but from what I have learned about fitness and nutrition over the past year, I know that I can help you.   Are you ready to change that person you see in the mirror?   If so: 

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome!!

I am busy trying to get my site together, so this is more or less a test post to make sure everything looks o.k. I am excited to get rolling w/ everything here and starting getting people to my site.

Again, Welcome.

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I left a similar message on the other spot but let me add one here as well. As his sister, I am SO proud of what he's done in just 60 days! I'm on my own quest to get in shape and he inspired me when I saw the results.
I haven't seen my brother look that good in 10 years!