Chris McCarty's Extreme Fitness with P90X!

Look at the photo to the far left.   I was that person for 10 years.   I am changing all that now.   I do not contend to have ALL the answers, but from what I have learned about fitness and nutrition over the past year, I know that I can help you.   Are you ready to change that person you see in the mirror?   If so: 

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Keeping it up . . . . : )


It has been a long while since I posted and I apologize for that.  Sometimes, as you all know, life just gets in the way.

I actually finished my 2nd round of P90X and had moved on to my 3rd round, when I struck my head and ended up suffering from vertigo.   That was over 2 months ago and it is just starting to resolve now, so I'm now getting back into my workouts w/ P90X.

This is really where the work begins, as I have found out.  It is after the initial success where you get tested and the work to maintain needs to be there.   I just can't (I have found out) go back to eating the way I always did and expect the weight to stay off.   It truly needs to be a lifestyle.

I promise to try and post more and update how things are going!  Hope everyone is doing well.

Chris

2 comments:

The Internet Marketing Strategist said...

Well done Chris, sorry to hear about your head!

Your right this is a lifestyle choice, and not a do and forget system. Keep it up man.

Find Out Why The power 90x Will Work For You. Try The 90 Day Challenge!

cheleymooore121 said...

It is after the initial success where you get tested and the work to maintain needs to be there. I just can't (I have found out) go back to eating the way I always did and expect the weight to stay off. It truly needs to be a lifestyle.
MaxBurn Funciona
Perfect Radiance